Corporate Partnership Manager
Eden brown is working in partnership with a forces charity to recruit for a Corporate Partnerships Manager based in Leicester.
This is an excellent opportunity for a corporate partnerships specialist to embark onto the charity and join a successful team and be responsible for developing a sustainable corporate partnership programme.
- Continuously implementing and developing a strategic framework.
- Using pipeline approaches to develop, manage and monitor a corporate partnership programme
- Working closely to identify and coordinate opportunities with corporate partnerships
- Build and secure new corporate partnerships by developing and pitching proposals
- Deal with long term value of each relationship by understanding.
- Strong experience in successfully securing and managing corporate partnerships
- Excellent ability in expanding a supporter base through cultivation and stewardship
- Experience dealing with risk assessments, creating contact and report implementation
- Strong level and understanding of computer literacy and CRM databases
- Ability to build long term relationships resulting in successful partnerships.
Please note the role may close before the advertised deadline. If you feel that you meet the above criteria, pleased apply now or send your CV to .
Eden Brown is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
Eden Brown Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.