Senior Structural Engineer
Senior Structural Engineer- Options to progress to become an Associate in a busy vibrant practice!
Salary up to £52,000 + Attractive benefits/flexible work arrangement, bonus schemes and more!
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Senior Structural Engineer to join a successful, Civil and Structural Practice based in East Anglia. Our client has a very busy, forward thinking workload and the successful applicant would get the chance to work on a wide ranging portfolio of building structures ventures largely focusing on residential, Leisure, industrial and commercial developments.
Our client is offering the chance to join a friendly, close knit design team and the chosen applicant will be offered on-going support to progress within the firm to Associate level. You will be offered a healthy starting salary, regular pay reviews, a pension contribution and discretionary bonus schemes.
In order to be considered for this Senior Structural Engineer role you will;
- Have gained a Degree in Civil or Structural Engineering
- Chartered or working towards with ICE OR IstructE
- You will have previous experience working on building structures ventures (residential/commercial/Leisure etc.)
- You will have a working knowledge of CAD
- You will have the ability to design in all contemporary materials (steel/concrete/timber and masonry)
- A minimum of 5 years (or more) experience working on building structures ventures
- Previous experience using TEKLA/Tedds would be beneficial **
- Experience leading a small design team
- You will work well as part of a close knit design team
- You will have strong communication skills
Working as a Senior Structural Engineer you will;
- Produce designs/specifications
- Generate reports
- Lead a small design team
- Assist with bid proposals
- Attend client liaison meetings
- Mentor Graduate Engineers/Technicians
In order to discuss this Senior Structural Engineer vacancy and other similar roles within Building Structures please call MIKAELA on 01792 341104 or email your CV to Mikaela.Rabaiotti@penguinrecruitment.co.uk