Existing Business Team Manager
A well respected insurance Broker with a passionate and dynamic leadership team are looking for an experienced Manager to lead a team of around 40 staff across both adjustments and renewals.
Reporting directly to the senior management team you will have full responsibility of two teams and ensuring the business reaches its renewal targets consistently whilst ensuring a positive customer journey.
You will be an energetic, enthusiastic leader that has a natural flair for encouraging and driving others to achieve targets. You'll be in charge of setting the retention strategy and will be comfortable in translating management information and identifying and resolving any issues that are a barrier to customer renewal.
- Detailed knowledge of the motor insurance market
- Be able to identify emerging trends in consumer behaviours and react accordingly to ensure renewal targets are met
- Understanding of the value levers that drive the commercial performance of teams
- Understand and maintain compliance with regulatory requirements
- Clearly communicates at all levels and shares knowledge with senior management
- Understands and reacts accordingly to information being given via different styles
- Express views and ideas with confidence and enthusiasm within the team and in team meetings
- Proactively makes suggestions and share ideas on how to improve renewals, retentions and customer experience
- Works with other team members to pursue a common goal of achieving KPI's
- Communicates views and ideas in a positive manner
- Shows flexibility to business requirements - performing duties not linked to primary role
- Fully embraces team KPI's and has a positive impact on results
You will analyse market conditions, team performance and identify any areas which are not in line with your retention strategy.
You'll provide extensive coaching, training and development plans for Business Agents. You will be providing them with the skills and knowledge needed not only to achieve their own personal potential but to drive the overall success and profitability of the business on the whole.
In return you can expect a rewarding salary and benefits package with extensive progression opportunity.