Intl Payroll Associate
Permanent, International Payroll Associate, £18,000 - £26,000 per annum, multiple vacancies.
Your new company
Are you looking for an excellent, exciting opportunity to join a highly successful, international business. Are you focused and hard-working with the ability to be innovative? Are you looking to build a career and develop knowledge in a growing market? If our clients values of Respect, Integrity, Teamwork, Accountability, Diversity and Community resonate with you then keep reading.
Your new role
Hays Accountancy & Finance are exclusively recruiting for an International organisation in the centre of Cheltenham. Our esteemed client is looking to recruit a number of International Payroll Associates on a permanent basis. These fantastic opportunities are due to rapid growth and success of the business.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the delivery of International payrolls for a range of global businesses. The candidate will work closely with several clients daily in order to professionally deliver a quality payroll service including; from receipt of the payroll instructions, to working with a number of in-country third-parties to produce final payroll reports. The candidate will need to recruit their analytical skills to review and validate data prior to employing strong communication skills to interact with the client in order to gain payroll approval. Your core duties will include:
- Management of 10 - 15 international payrolls, including data processing and quality and accuracy reviews.
- Review and resolve any outstanding payroll queries or requests by working directly with our clients and international third-party partners.
- Maintaining accurate online document libraries for your clients, updating with new versions and providing a clear summary of updated information.
- Collaborate with your peers to review payroll processes and identify opportunities to improve the processes in place.
- Work with your team leader to implement new processes and create a more efficient working environment.
What you'll need to succeed
To be successful in these International Payroll associate positions the client is looking for:
- Experience working in a payroll or 'Business Process' orientated environment is required.
- Proven experience in an administration position with client 'facing' responsibilities
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are essential.
- The ability to demonstrate analytical and problem-solving skills will prove incredibly beneficial to the candidate.
- Intermediate Excel skills are a requirement for this role.
- You may have excellent language skills and be fluent in any or all of the following; German, French, Polish, Italian, and Spanish, however this is not essential for the role
What you'll get in return
As well as offering you the opportunity to be innovative and ambitious, our client believes in offering a competitive salary, generous benefits package and a great culture and employee engagement initiatives, not to mention their other benefits below!
- 25 days' vacation plus Bank Holidays
- Company Sick Pay
- Pension Scheme
- Private medical cover
- Critical Illness cover
- Death in Service cover
- Monthly free breakfasts
- Daily free fruit
- Continuous development and financial assistance for education and professional memberships
- Great company events!
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.