We are looking to recruit a CAD Designer to join our client which is based in Kings Lynn.
Our client offer a wide range of services including:
- Specialist Equipment for the Food Industry
- Pipework Services
- Stainless steel-Mild steel-aluminium Fabrications
- Sitework installations
- Lifting equipment Manufacturers
- Machining Services
- Laser Cutting Services
To be considered you will need to have the following attributes:
- Background in working with sheet metal
- Ability to distinguish material types and finishes including Aluminium, Steel and Stainless Steel.
- Work in a fast paced environment with fast changing priorities
- CAD experience. In particular Solidworks and RADAN
- Excellent communication and organisation skills are essential
Salary will be dependant on experience.
For further details or to arrange an immediate interview please do not hesitate to contact us.
We always aim to respond to your application within 48 hours, but due to the volume of applications we receive, if you haven't heard from us within 4 working days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This advert has been posted by a recruitment agency acting on behalf of a client.