Group Tax Manager 12 month Fixed Term Contract
Group Tax Manager (12 month FTC)
Gloucestershire (commutable from Bristol/Gloucester/Cheltenham/Swindon)
£50-60kpa + excellent benefits
My market leading client requires a Group Tax Manager to join their tax team based at their Head Office in Gloucestershire. You will lead the group's Corporation Tax function.
- Responsible for all Corporation Tax for the group.
- Review of returns and payments to HMRC.
- Responsible for monthly, interim and year end reporting process.
- To keep up to date with changing legislation and practice in both the UK and aboard and support the Head of Tax in reviewing and appropriately changing tax policies.
- Main point of contact with external providers of tax services
- Contributing on key tax issues at Tax Committee Meetings.
Skills & experience required:
- CTA and/or ACA / ACCA qualified and with strong commercial experience.
- Corporation Tax knowledge within a Financial Services business would be very advantageous.
- Management of Corporate Tax inputs in the monthly reporting processes.
- Proven Line Manager, able to manage, coach, motivate and up skill a small technical tax team.
- Ability to communicate and explain technical matters to both the Senior Management Team and key operational stakeholders.
Thanks for considering an application. We do receive a high volume of applicants and as such we aren't unfortunately always able to respond to unsuccessful applicants. As such, if we haven't responded to your application on this occasion then your application has not been successful
Quinton Davies will not discriminate on unlawful grounds. We are committed to equal opportunity and diversity.