WHAT COMPANY YOU WILL BE WORKING FOR
Westray Recruitment Consultants have the true privilege of representing a national business support services provider to search for Test Analysts with solid Quality Assurance and/or Automation Testing experience. This is a great opportunity to be part of an ever-growing team due to digital advancements and an increase in projects implementations. You will join a highly skilled team who provide specialist manual and quality assurance testing to a range of back-office and internet deployed digital applications.
Our client are based just West of Newcastle City centre and can offer both excellent career and professional development opportunities. The business highly support and invest in their employees, some company benefits include flexi-time, 27 days holiday + bank holidays, 1 days leave per month dedicated to enhancing technical skillset, a generous pension scheme, 2 paid days per year dedicated to voluntary work and also a cycle to work and a car lease scheme.
If you would like to solidify your career within Test Engineering and work for a business who will fully invest in your potential and offer an excellent working environment, then this could be your opportunity.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING IN YOUR ROLE?
We are searching for Test Analysts with and without Automation testing experience. Your main responsibilities will include:
- Work within an Agile environment to provide specialist manual and quality assurance testing to a range of back-office and internet deployed digital applications.
- Get involved in the design, development and delivery of manual tests, project test plans and test specifications.
- Evaluate and analysis information and requirements to inform the design and development of scalable testing frameworks.
- Write and execute test scripts.
- Translate complex information effectively across the business to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Assist the assurance of testing cycles.
- Provide specialist advice on aspects such as Quality Assurance and Automation Testing.
- Contribute to ensuring projects are being delivered in line with agreed metrics, and contribute towards reporting and providing necessary documentation.
- Proactively identify potential challenges and obstacles which may occur throughout project.
- Hold an up to date knowledge of competitor and market movements to support innovative and creative continuous improvement initiatives.
- Strive to improve and develop personal technical skills and knowledge.
- Contribute towards the common goal of improving applications to ultimately save money to re-invest in more efficient and beneficial causes.
Experience and a good understanding of the following: Functional and regression testsScalable automation of testsPerformance & Load testingAccessibility testing and usability testingPen testing and stress testingScenario/story testingUnit/Integration testingCross browser testingCloud deployment platforms and techniquesPrevious experience of working within an Agile environment would be highly beneficialStrong knowledge with the design, development and execution of manual and automated test
WHAT EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS ARE REQUIRED FOR THIS POSITION?
For the Testing positions, we are looking for solid experience within a similar Testing Analyst position and the ability to work autonomously with the desire to continuously learn and develop technical knowhow. The following skills and experience is required for you to be successful in this position: