A leading investor in media is recruiting for a Finance Manager. Their company values are, emphasis on internal progression, providing quality training for their staff and flexible working if and when required. They believe in taking care of their employee's and promoting from within. This makes this a great opportunity for the right person. This role has come around due to expansion in the organisation. You will report to the Finance Director.
As a Finance Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Responsible for the day-to-day operational control of several Infrastructure funds;
- Develop full knowledge of funds and project companies to ensure the effective monitoring of the projects
- Providing analysis and support to the Finance Director to deliver relevant management information to aid effective decision making and risk mitigation
- Assist in development of best practice processes for the smooth and efficient running of the Infrastructure Funds and projects
- Management and development of 2 Management Accountants, Junior Management Accountant and an Accounts Assistant; working with them to achieve a desired output
- Preparation of year end budgets and cash flow monitoring
- Qualified ACA, ACCA or CIMA
- FS exposure
- Good communicator
- Able to manage heavy workload & strict deadlines
- Experience of managing multiple stakeholders.
- Attention to detail
This role will look up to pay up to £66,000 as well as offering a competitive benefits package plus generous bonuses.