Software Engineer (Gloucester)
- Experience of applying Design Patterns to complex problems.
- Awareness of Agile delivery team practices.
- Experience using Continuous Integration.
- Awareness of TDD.
- Awareness of BDD.
- Understanding of SOLID.
- Experience building web applications, services or embedded software.
- Working knowledge of at least 1 compiled language.
- Working knowledge of at least 1 scripting or interpreted language.
- Awareness of Data gathering, visualization techniques and tools.
- Awareness of structured and unstructured storage of Data.
- Understanding of virtualization.
- Experience working in a continuous delivery environment.
- Experience working with infrastructure as code technologies.
- Experience working with Big Data technologies.
- Experience working with cloud technologies and distributed systems.
- Experience working with containerisation.
- Experience working on military or government projects.
- Experience working with secure development techniques.
- Knowledge of information security best practice.