Trainee accountant assistant
Trainee Accounting Assistant
We are looking for a proactive, analytical individual who pays strong attention to detail and guarantees total confidentiality of work information.
This is a great opportunity for a proactive individual, looking to develop their career with a role that offers real ownership, whilst remaining in a collaborative environment.
Managing payable and receivable ledgers, including:
Posting supplier invoices and expense forms
Processing bank payments
Creating SO ad DD and ensuring list is up to date at all time
Posting bank and petty cash transactions into the accounting system
Preparing and posting inter-company invoices
Managing petty cash
Posting journal entries, including accruals and prepayments
Preparing month end reconciliations
Preparing VAT returns
Degree, qualification and technical skills:
- AAT qualified or Degree in Finance, Accountancy or Business Administration (Desirable)
- No experience necessary as training will be provided.
- Good numerical skills and attention to detail
- Fluent in English
- High regard for confidentiality
- Work ethics
- Problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Well organised
- Strong team player