4 days left
- Full Time
My client was founded about 20Y ago with a single-minded mission - to help organizations eliminate the costs, risks and wasted time associated with manual tasks. They robotize all processes within R2R, O2C, P2P and those within Human Capital and in the Supply Chain. Today more than 3,000 customers worldwide use their solutions to automate their business processes. Giving clients the option to select from software, subscription service or virtual appliance. They also offer Automation Process Packages (APPs) that streamline end-to-end processes and achieve success in the shortest possible time with minimum effort.
Due to growth they are seeking an experienced Account Manager to take on a quota-carrying sales role, selling the entire portfolio into assigned key strategic named accounts and selected UK vertical markets. With a strong drive to succeed, you will have a customer centric and solutions orientated approach.
- Beating sales quota through new business and existing customer sales
- Managing the company’s response to business opportunities though use of pre-sales and sales management resources
- Articulating a vision which resonates with the customers offering a solution that uniquely address their business needs.
- Working with the global marketing team to deliver on marketing programmes
- Developing and maintaining a current in-depth knowledge of the emerging RPA ( Robotic Process Automation ) marketplace
- Being accepted by customers as a Trusted Advisor
- At least 4Y of Software sales experience with a track record of selling into corporate accounts
- Contacts and relationship building at executive level
- Good quarterly and annual sales performance
- Good account and territory planning and execution
- Energetic, self-motivated person with a hunter mentality and tenacity to win outcomes
- Degree level education in a related field or equivalent training in business or account management.
Get from us:
We’re an established company with excellent management in place. Coupled with a can-do start-up attitude. A highly motivated group of people who enjoy working with each other, think big, work smart and create a supportive company environment where all can work towards achieving their professional goals.