An exciting opportunity has arisen for a part time office administrator to support their Office Manager. They are a successful software company based in Didcot, Oxfordshire that develops and sells specialist software based on their web-based database platform. Their customers are primarily universities and hospitals worldwide.
As a small company, this will be a varied role; they need someone with a flexible "can do" attitude.
Your day-to-day activities will include:
- Accounts management using Quickbooks Online
- the day-to-day running of the office, including purchasing supplies, managing cleaning contracts etc
- payroll processing is outsourced, but the role will make payroll payments, manage holiday and absence records and undertake recruitment administration
- some minute taking
- some marketing duties including travel, accommodation and marketing material arrangements for international conferences attended by the sales team
- other adhoc duties as required
- Must be a team player and have a people-orientated personality
- Able to work independently and show initiative
- Good organisational and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Experienced with Microsoft Office including Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Experience with Quickbooks Online or similar accounting package, although training can be provided to the right candidate
- flexible working hours, with a company that promotes a work/ life balance policy
- Working in a small, friendly team with an opportunity to make a real difference
- Be part of growing company
- This is a part time role which they envisage as about 20 hours a week, ideally with some hours on a friday but they are flexible for the right candidate. The salary quoted is based on 20 hours.