£38,000- £45,000 + Benefits (Depending on Experience)
We have an exciting opportunity for a fully qualified architect to join a market-leading architectural practice which has an office based near West Bergholt, Essex.
Our client is also multi-award winning, having two offices throughout the South East. You will be joining a medium-sized RIBA Chartered architectural practice where you will have hands on experience running a variety of projects across education, residential, commercial and leisure.
You must also have strong conceptual and have a strong creative flair as well as confidence in running projects from start to finish.
Whereas we are ideally looking for someone who has a number of years' worth of experience, we would also welcome applicants who are Part 3 qualified with a minimum of 5 years' worth of experience.
To work within this Architect role, you must:
- Be Part 3 qualified with a number of years' worth of UK based post part 3 experience
- Have a strong design- flair alongside awareness and attention to detail and materiality (evident through a portfolio of work)
- Have excellent communication skills, both verbal and visual. You must be fluent in English
- Have the ability to work as both part of a team and also independently
- Have experience of using AutoCad, PhotoShop, SketchUp, hand-sketching and Revit is beneficial!
- You must also have strong understanding of preparing and submitting planning applications and building regulations drawings
- Have the flexibility to be able to apply yourself to several projects at once
- A can-do attitude and willingness to get stuck in to new tasks and responsibilities
Commutable locations for this Architect role:
Colchester, Ipswich, Braintree, Chelmsford, Sudbury, West Bergholt
If you are interested in this Architect position, please call ALICE on (01792) 365 109 or alternatively could you please send an up-to-date CV and portfolio to: firstname.lastname@example.org