This growing manufacturing business is currently seeking a Quality Engineer to manage their quality function, working closely with the manufacturing department. This is an autonomous role with the chance to develop the position and make it your own.
As Quality Engineer your duties will include -
- Metrology and calibration
- Carrying out internal quality audits
- Working to and maintaining ISO9001
- Creating and updating SOPs
- Non-conformance reporting
- Root Cause Analysis
- Documentation Control
To be successful in the role of Quality Engineer, the ideal Candidate will -
- Have experience with Quality Engineering as a Quality Engineer, Quality Technician, Quality Control Technician, Quality Assurance Engineer, or Quality Manager
- Be confident to lead and be in control of the Quality function
- Have experience of ISO9001
- Have experience with Non Conformance reporting, Root Cause Analysis, and auditing
- Be able to use hand measuring tools such as verniers, micrometers, etc
- Working within an Injection Moulding environment (desirable)
On offer -
- The chance to mould your role within the business, and lead quality how you deem suitable.
- A competitive salary.
Don't delay in applying - apply or call today on to be considered.
Please note, if your application is suitable, one of our consultants will call you within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful, however we will keep your CV on file to consider you for future opportunities.
ASC Connections is a leading recruitment business specialising within areas of Technical, Business and IT services. We operate as an Employment Business or an Employment Agency for all temporary and permanent roles respectively.