Practice Manager/Financial Planning
£25,000 to £30,000 plus benefits
Practice Manager required by this prominent local Financial Planning firm that provides advice to HNW individuals and businesses across Retirement Planning, Investments/Wealth, Mortgages, Protection and Tax Planning. The firm is well known in the local area of Aberdeen and it continues to grow through the acquisition of businesses and the recruitment of administrators.
The Practice Manager will work closely with the Managing Director and be responsible for a range of duties including:
- Day to day management and leadership of the support team and office.
- Contacting clients to arrange meetings with Advisers and preparing the meetings beforehand.
- Compliance and regulatory requirements plus client management responsibilities.
- Ensuring clients are kept up to date with relevant Communications, producing mail merges, quarterly newsletters and Tax Year End Campaigns.
- Take on board all projects and managing all other change within the business
Applicants must have worked in an Advice practice either operating as an Office Manager or Senior Administrator with managing experience. Excellent communication and leadership skills. In addition to your basic salary the firm also offer a company pension and benefits scheme, incentives/bonus and comprehensive training, support and continued development in the role.
JohnstonGreer is a recruitment agency that specialises in the Actuarial, Insurance, Mortgage, Pension and Wealth sectors. JohnstonGreer operates as an Employment Agency in providing permanent job seeking services.