Events Manager EMEA
A global cloud - computing based communications provider is seeking an Events Manager for EMEA to join an exciting team of marketing individuals focused on boosting brand awareness and generating demand across multiple channels in a high growth B2B environment.
Reporting to the Marketing Director, you will be responsible for planning and managing a series of customer and prospect events across the EMEA region.
- Developing full event calendar for a year
- Be responsible for the timely execution of pre and post event campaigns aimed to generate attendance and demand at the event itself and ultimately to optimise ROI and impact.
- Work with the business development teams (mid-market and enterprise) to jointly plan events and create target lists based on geography, vertical and product focus.
- Work with PR & Brand Director, EMEA and Head of Enterprise Marketing to ensure that all corporate brand messages are reflected across event presence in Europe.
- Work closely with the other marketing managers in order to integrate the Events program into wider quarterly plans.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Experience of leading & managing an Events program within a marketing function
- Excellent customer-facing skills and considerable experience in this area
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment and to juggle and prioritise across many simultaneous projects
- Proven ability to work effectively in a virtual team environment and ideally experience of an international business environment
- Great communication skills
- An ability to analyse data and present results to a group in a clear, digestible manner
This is a truly fantastic career opportunity with the rapidly growing organization. If you have what it takes and would like to work for a marketing-led organization, please apply with your CV.