English Teacher Bristol
English Teaching, Bristol
- English KS3 & KS4
- £750- £800
- Easter start- Full time
- Must hold QTS
We are currently looking to recruit a passionate and experienced English Teacher to join our team in a central Bristol school. This is an exciting opportunity to join our agency and play a key role in the development and learning students in this friendly Bristol school. The English Teacher will become part of a team that specialises in delivering a curriculum designed to meet individual needs and give our students the best possible educational outcomes.
The students benefit from motivating Teachers providing the right support throughout the lesson. This provides the pupils with the confidence to perform and complete the work set during the lessons.
Main Roles and Responsibilities:
- Plan, deliver and assess outstanding lessons which ensures the best possible outcome for the pupils
- Complete relevant planning which has been recognised as attributes of the lessons that will help aid the development of the pupils
- Complete relevant marking that is consistently given back to the pupil, this provides the pupil with what has been outlined as correct or incorrect
- Engage and motivate pupils, this is recognised by the department as a key attribute of the candidate.
- Inspire trust and confidence in pupils, colleagues, parents and other professionals
- Build team commitment with colleagues and in the classroom
If you are interested in applying for the role, please contact Teaching Personnel, Bristol.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.