Graduate IT Support
Excellent opportunity to join a fantastic organisation offering both training and career progression!
My clients are looking for an enthusiastic IT Graduate with a good eye for detail and a thirst for learning.
No previous experience is required however a degree (in a Computing related subject) and strong skills in the following are required:
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Effective communication and listening skills.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Excellent telephone manner
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic and dependable
- Customer focused
- Attention to detail to ensuring work is of a high standard.
- Basic networking knowledge
- Understanding of Windows Server including MS Exchange
- Understanding of Active Directory
- Understanding of TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP
- Experience with Microsoft Office including Outlook
- Knowledge of Windows OS’s including 7 to 10
- Previous helpdesk experience in a working environment