Graduate Engineer (Bridge Structures)
Graduate Engineer RAIL Structures
Salary up to £28,000 + Benefits
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a competent, enthusiastic and bright Graduate Civil/Structural Engineer to join a leading, well-recognised, multidisciplinary consultancy based in a vibrant office in Ipswich. Working on a host of interesting ventures for Network Rail infrastructure both direct for Network Rail and for contractors; recent projects include bridges, platform extensions, station buildings, retaining walls, culverts, drainage and temporary works.
Our client is offering a varied and interesting workload, full guidance and support towards Chartership, a mixture of office based design work as well as some work on site too. You will be offered pension contribution, vouchers for work and discretionary bonus schemes. This is an excellent opportunity for you to become part of a growing team.
In order to be considered for this Graduate Civil/Structural Engineer role you will;
- Have gained a strong Degree in Civil or Structural Engineering (Masters being preferable)
- You will have a working knowledge of AutoCAD
- You will have a keen interest in rail and bridge structures design
- You will have strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Industry experience would be an added bonus but not essential
- An excellent knowledge of engineering principles and structural mechanics
- An ability to carry out the surveying and inspection of civil engineering structures on site would be beneficial though not essential
- A UK driving licence would be beneficial for site visits
In order to discuss this Graduate Civil/Structural Engineer role and other similar roles within the Civil Engineering sector please call MIKAELA on 01792 341104 or email your CV to Mikaela.Rabaiotti@penguinrecruitment.co.uk