Ann Pettengell are currently looking for an Account Manager to work in Waterbeach with free parking available on site.
Your day to day duties will include:
- Communicating confidently with existing and prospective businesses and clients
- Analysing data and identifying trends for potential future business
- Developing effective relationships to nurture key Accounts
- Convincingly presenting concepts, highlighting the benefit to the clients in order to gain buy in
- Working within a role that requires a good understanding of the legal framework pertinent to the position
To be considered for this exciting Account Manager role, you will need the following experience:
- Previous experience in a sales environment, account manager or project manager position
- Experience in housing or utilities would be advantageous
- High levels of concentration and the ability to learn new concepts quickly
- Strong IT skills – particularly skilled in Excel
- Able to demonstrate strong organisational skills
We are looking for an Account Manager to join a busy, growing team who are highly professional yet approachable and friendly.
If this Account Manager role, sounds like the challenge you have been looking for then please apply now.