Education and Support Agent
You’re the person that everyone considers their personal - and personable IT support. Hardware, software, and the latest gadgets - you know how they work, and better yet, you know how to explain their use to everyone else. We need a Customer Education & Support Agent who is versatile, a problem solver, a people person, and an up-and coming configuration genius. Someone who truly enjoys:
- Solving mysterious product problems which usually involves re-educating the reporter
- Resolving installation and configuration issues.
- Using logic to solve the riddle, push forward and meet deadlines.
- Responding to customers via phone and email in a pleasant and professional manner.
- Enquiring about and striving to satisfy customers’ needs and desired outcomes.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE…
- Dedicated to delighting & educating customers.
- Someone with two years of first-point-of-contact tech support experience that understands every call is unique - to the caller - and every caller is important.
- Who is highly analytical, highly intelligent, responsive, quick thinking, engaging, and with a sense of humour.
- Who lives to learn. You love technology and you pick up new software skills easily.
- Who is a puzzle solver, the calm voice of reason with endless patience to help customers.
- A person that understands the basics of software installation and configuration in Windows environments.
- With some experience of server and network technology, you’ll be comfortable with the concepts of, if not the detail of: LAN/WAN, TCP/IP, VPN, SQL Server, Active Directory.
- Who is familiar with Learning Management Systems and creating self help content
- Who can play well with internal and external teams.
Someone with a commitment to working across teams to solve the issues.
- Who won't crack under pressure, prioritizes effectively and thrives on deadlines.
- With excellent and confident written and spoken communication skills.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL…
- Have an undergraduate degree in a business or technical discipline.
- Have knowledge of Finance or Accounts Payable in large Corporates or Public Sector
- Have knowledge of CRM tools such as SalesForce.com
- Be familiar with Remote Desktop Support tools - such as Team Viewer, WebEx or Juniper
- Be an advanced user of Microsoft Excel
- The role is based at our UK Head Office in Reading, Berkshire, UK
- FISCAL’s standard working hours are 08.30 - 17.00 Mon - Fri
- Flexibility in working hours to suit the nature of the customer engagements is essential.
- This role includes joining the Out of Hours support rotation team.