Desktop Support Team Lead
Arch Insurance Company (Europe) Limited is a wholly owned subsidiary within the Arch Capital Group Limited (“ACGL”) group of companies. ACGL is a Bermuda public limited liability company with approximately $10.5 billion in capital that underwrites insurance, reinsurance, and mortgage guarantee business worldwide. ACGL is listed on the U.S. NASDAQ stock exchange.
Through independent brokers, Arch Insurance Europe provides specialised insurance solutions to a wide range of global industrial, commercial companies and financial institutions through our network of offices.
With strong ratings for financial strength from our credit rating agencies, Arch Insurance represents a stable alternative for brokers and customers seeking fresh capacity.
Arch Insurance Company (Europe) Limited ratings as of June 25, 2018
Role Summary and Purpose
· To assist staff with local issues
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Provide 1st / 2nd and some 3rd line support to staff through the user facing service desk team
- Support the desktop Citrix and MS Server environment, thin and thick client computers
- Troubleshoot VOIP technology, Unity systems, Cisco Call Manager
MDM (MobileIron support)
Role Requirements & Skills
Skills / Competencies
· Good knowledge of Microsoft environment (Active Director, Exchange, Servers etc.)
· Strong Citrix experience covering XenApp, Xendesktop
· Provisioning and managing mobile devices
· Helpdesk recording and management system experience
· Relevant corporate desktop support experience in a similar job role
· Some experience of administering Windows 7/8/10 Operating systems in a large corporate network environment
· Experience of Microsoft Office 2016/365
· Practical experience of Microsoft Active Directory, user & computer administration
Any desktop/laptop deployment management technologies