Unique opportunity for an ambitious Accountant or Finance Manager to take the financial reins of an established and growing Manchester / Wilmslow based SME. This position spearheads the finance function and is responsible for the day-to-day management and integrity of accountancy finance.
This is a standalone Finance Manager position which reports directly into the Managing Director / Part-time CFO
- Assisting the part-time CFO with the creation of monthly management accounts and management information.
- Assisting the Company's accountants with the creation of annual accounts.
- Posting deferred revenue journals in preparation for the management accounts.
- Accounts receivable - Reviewing debtors report and assisting the part time credit controller with any customer account queries.
- Accounts payable processes - Checking, processing and payment of invoices.
- Business statistics, performance monitoring and reporting to internal stakeholders.
- Processing and payment of staff payroll, holidays and pensions.
- Processing monthly VAT returns.
- Managing the cash-flow forecast.
- Bank account reconciliations.
- Some general administration to support the team when required.
- Comfortable and capable working autonomously
- AAT Level 3 qualified / Part-qualified accountant status as a minimum
- 3+ years experience in a transactional finance or accountancy role
- Proven ability to juggle multiple workloads
Manchester / Wilmslow based SME, focused on delivery of professional services. Employee-oriented and looking to build upon recent success.
Salary & Benefits
Up to £33,000 + pension as standard
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice