US UK Tax Manager - Top 30 Firm
Taylor Hawkes are currently recruiting for a Dual Handler US/UK Tax Manager on behalf of a Top 30 firm of chartered accountants. The firm have one of the largest teams of expatriate tax professionals and are looking to continue to grow by bringing in a Dual Qualified professional.
Technical Skills / Knowledge:
- Advise on residency and domicile issues.
- International pension planning and tax reporting and advice.
- Distribute / allocate all engagements, providing staff a proper introduction to the client and the work involved.
- Demonstrates the ability to identify tax planning opportunities and advising clients accordingly.
- Comprehensive knowledge of all technology tools used to manage tax engagement.
- Participates in internal and external focus groups and roundtables.
Client Facing Skills:
- Experience working with high net worth individuals or executive clients.
- Ability to manage day-to-day responsibilities of tax engagements.
- Ability to manage day-to-day relationship with client and/or client's other professional advisors.
- Experience contributing to presentations and seminars with senior managers and directors to third parties, potential new clients and industry groups.
- Manages a significant amount of fee revenue.
- Captures and bills out of scope advisory and consulting work.
- Supervises staff and budgets.
People / Team Development:
- Ability to act as a technical resource to staff group in respective offices - provides guidance on technical issues regarding tax advice and/or allocations.
- Demonstrates the ability to develop tax professionals at the staff and senior associate level.
- Invests in others; grows replacement players at the staff level and actively assists in recruiting associates and senior associates.
- Conducts formal staff reviews in a timely manner and in accordance with Firm procedures.
For more information please Nick Hawkes at Taylor Hawkes