Production Operative experienced
Mploy is proud to be for recruiting for Experienced Production Operatives for a forward thinking and growing business in Andover. This is a great opportunity to join a modern, privately owned and professional business with strong family values.
Our client's focus is to ensure that all staff are treated fairly. You will receive exceptional benefits that will lead to job satisfaction. See key benefits below:
- 33 days annual leave entitlement
- Paid lunch breaks
- Excellent starting salaries
- Continuous training provided
- Overtime premiums and additional shift allowance.
The working hours for this role are 40 hours per week on a 0600-1400/1400-2200 rotating shift pattern Monday to Friday or permanent nights 2200-0600 Sunday to Thursday.
For this role you will ideally have:
- Previous experience in working within food processing
- Machine operating experience
You will be required to:
- Manufacture of products in safe, legal and compliant with customer's standards manner
- Ensure minimum wastage of materials at all times
- Effective machine operation
- Involvement in continuous improvement programmes
- Ensure effective communication with Line Manager about production status and any issues or problems as they arise.
- AX D365 proficient with system and manage data collation
- Trouble-shoot and resolve technical machine issues.
- Train associates to meet documented standards ensuring operator compliance
- Conduct effective shift handovers.
- Ensure customer audit standards are maintained.
- Ensure equipment is set up to the relevant specifications.
- Check and monitor product quality against defined standards.
- Ensure all production requirements are met and that machine outputs are maximised at all times.
- Operate and adhere to all critical control point (CCP) processes.
- To ensure that all paperwork is completed to meet legal requirements and that relevant systems are maintained, including, Traceability, Health and Safety, Good Manufacturing Practices, ERP.
- Keep work areas clean and tidy.
- Comply at all times and actively champion Health and Safety to ensure a safe working environment.
If you are interested, then apply now!
For more information contact us on Facebook: Mploy Staffing Solutions Andover or call Ana on or pop into our office: 27 London Street, Andover SP10 2NU.