Mixed Tax Senior Manager - Top 50 - Sports and Entertainment
Taylor Hawkes are currently recruiting for a Mixed Tax Senior Manager on behalf of our client, a top 50, market leading Sports, Music, Media & Entertainment specialist. This is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Manager wanting to further their career in accounting, focusing on Taxation within the Music, Media and Entertainment industry. Working in a modern office in the heart of London's West End they are looking for an experienced CTA-qualified Senior Manager to provide high level technical support to our partners and directors as well as staff management responsibilities.
- Run a portfolio of up to 50 of the firm's most complex clients.
- Work with partners and directors on ad hoc consultancy projects.
- Manage, support, and mentor staff.
- Work with the manager group to ensure high-quality ITR compliance is delivered on time for c.1000 clients across the tax team.
- Provide technical support to the team in relation to complex matters (including review of work where needed).
- Manage WIP, billing and recoverability.
- CTA qualified (ACA/ACCA desirable but not essential).
- Mixed tax with a personal bias.
- Proven track record of managing projects to tight deadlines and within budget.
- Can demonstrate technical skills and commercial awareness, and the ability to balance the two. Experience of planning and advisory work, ideally including share schemes, EIS, property, trusts and estates, residence and domicile.
- Ability to communicate effectively and appropriately at all levels, both within and outside the firm including enquiries and negotiations with HMRC.
For more information please contact Nick Hawkes at Taylor Hawkes