Corporate Tax Manager - Top 20 Firm
Taylor Hawkes are working with a Top 20 firm of Chartered Accountants who are looking for a Corporate and International Tax Manager. The London corporate tax team are looking to develop the international tax services and to allow for succession developments in the future.
This is a great opportunity for a corporate tax manager looking to progress their career. The role will include compliance for your own portfolio, mentoring junior staff and an introduction to business development.
Duties will include:
- Provide Tax compliance and advisory services where appropriate
- Manage a portfolio of clients, including interaction with clients and colleagues to ensure all deadlines (client & statutory) are met
- Compliance for some large groups
- Revision of technical and financial assessments 7prepared by other members of the team.
- CTA qualified (Essential)
- 4 years + post qualification experience;
- Studying ADIT (desirable)
- International tax knowledge advantageous
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
For more information please contact Nick Hawkes at Taylor Hawkes