Tutors - Training & Employment
Construction - Customer Service - Employability – Health and Social Care - Engineer plus many more
My client is a forward thinking employer of choice who have recently won an exciting contract covering Yorkshire and they are looking to recruit Tutors to develop and deliver training in order to maximise learning achievements for their students in a number in number of disciplines.
The successful candidate will join a team responsible for delivering our newly won Skills Support for the Workforce contract (covering Sheffield City Region). The role will involve planning, designing and delivering training programmes (including development of schemes of work, lesson plans, learning plans etc), which meet the needs of employers and their employees.
- At least 1-2 years’ teaching experience – candidates must hold a teaching qualification – PGCE, PGDE, Cert Ed, DTLLS
- Industry experience in a specialist area – we are looking for candidates who have experience of teaching in sectors and occupational areas such as: construction, engineering, automotive, employability, retail, customer service, warehousing, accounting, marketing, healthcare, childcare, digital etc.
- A clear track-record of delivering high-quality programmes in line with quality standards, specifically OfSTED
- Experience of developing curriculum
- Experience of different modes of delivery eg 121, groups, virtual learning environments
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a progressive and expanding organisation, working on a new and exciting contract.