Personal Tax Assistant Manager - Top 10 Firm
Taylor Hawkes are recruiting for a Private Client Assistant Tax Manager on behalf of our client, a Top 10 Accountancy firm based in Central London. You will be working for one of the worlds largest accountancy firm. You'll work on an impressive client list - from multinational and growth-focused entrepreneurs to fashion icons and premier league footballers.
About the job:
- Taking ownership for a portfolio of personal tax clients possibly including some small partnerships. The clients will be a mixture of UK domiciled, non-domiciled, resident and nonresidents including some clients with offshore trusts.
- Dealing with work as it arises on the portfolio including the annual compliance cycle. Reviewing work completed by more junior staff. Be able to deal with clients directly where this is possible and building strong relationships / rapport with the clients.
- Dealing with advisory work that arises on the portfolio but also dealing with standalone advisory assignments and projects of varying size as needed.
- Dealing with HM Revenue & Customs enquiries and reviewing responses. Dealing with timely billing, administration, risk and management issues in the portfolio
- Potentially supporting pitches, presentations to win new work and marketing of the department alongside Directors and Partners.
- Keen to get involved in business development activities in a view to help grow the department / team.
- Supervision of junior staff, including line managing, and keen to help with their development.
- CTA qualified
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in a private client tax environment in compliance / advisory role.
- Must have strong knowledge of the taxation of UK resident non UK domiciled individuals and be used to dealing with high net worth individuals.
For more information please contact Nick Hawkes at Taylor Hawkes