Account Manager - Babcock International
MOD Abbeywood, Bristol
Full time 37 hours a week
Competitive salary & benefits
About the role
Here at Babcock International we are looking to recruit an Account Manager to join our team based at Abbeywood who are responsible for supporting the MOD with a variety of supporting services.
You will be part of a team that has vast experience in armoured vehicles support who provide professionally competent specialist services to our many clients.
Using your experience, you will carry out all the duties of an Account Manager ensuring development and maintenance of our strong customer relationships, understanding customer requirements and collaborating to provide a streamlined service within our many contracts.
What do I need to do the role?
- Strong written and communication skills complimenting a can do attitude
- Ability to demonstrate evidence based approach to problem solving
- Utilise your expertise in relationship management to develop new business opportunities
- Demonstrates experience of conflict management, exhibiting a robust and resilient character and capable of communicating clearly and calmly whilst under pressure.
- Proven track record of customer relationship management
What else do I need to know?
- The role will be based at MOD Abbeywood with UK travel
- Babcock International offe market leading professional development
About Babcock International
For more than a century, Babcock has been trusted to deliver bespoke, highly-skilled engineering services. We help customers in the UK and around the world to improve the capability, reliability and availability of their most critical assets within the four market sectors of Marine, Land, Aviation, and Nuclear, underpinned by a deep understanding of technology integration, unique infrastructure, and specialist training.
We're committed to providing a great employee experience in a supportive and engaging environment. The benefits you can expect to enjoy include a generous holiday entitlement, competitive money purchase pension scheme with life assurance and a share ownership scheme. You'll benefit from excellent career and learning and development opportunities to ensure that you grow and achieve your full potential.