Lecturer: GCSE Maths
Morgan Hunt are currently working in partnership with an FE college in Taunton who are currently recruiting a GCSE Maths lecturer on a full time, temporary basis.
Applicants should have:
- A recognised teaching qualification e.g. DTLLS, PCET or QCF level 5 Diploma in Education
- Relevant degree
- Experience of teaching post 16 students and working in the post 16 sector
- Be able to teach AS and A-level Maths
- GCSEs in IT or level 2 equivalent
- Recent experience lecturing in the Education Sector
- Excellent subject knowledge
- A proven track record of consistently good/outstanding teaching
- The ability to engage different learners through a range of teaching resources
- A valid DBS registered with the online update service or be willing to apply for a new one
If you match the above criteria and are interested in the role please send your CV through to Morgan Hunt for a discussion about the role.
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role