Design Engineer - Halifax - Sheet metal/fabrication - 25-35K
White Label are working with an engineering company in the Halifax area who are looking to recruit a Design Engineer.
This is a great opportunity to get involve in the design process from start to finish as well as pick up project management activities.
- Designing, issuing manufacturing drawings, liaising with production and the customer and compiling documentation.
- Outline engineering designs from inception to completion of schemes utilizing in-house resources.
- The timely completion of multiple concurrent projects within budget * Ascertain preliminary and detailed design requirements and solutions
- Complete contract documentation
- Co-ordinate and liaise with suppliers, specialist sub-contractors, in-house functions, site installations and construction teams
Requirements and experience
- 3D CAD Experience (Preferably Autodesk Inventor)
- Qualified to a minimum of HNC level in a Mechanical Engineering discipline
- Proficient with 2D & 3D design
- Experience working in a design / drawing office within a manufacturing / engineering environment.
- Background in Sheet Metal and Fabrication
- Be able to liaise with stakeholders both internal and external such as across departments, with production, procurement, sales staff and customers to understand needs regarding drawings, specifications and BOMs
- Experienced in the use of all Microsoft Office Packages
Our client is offering an attractive salary of £25,000-£35,000 DOE.
Working hours Monday to Friday 8:30 - 4pm
25 days holiday + bank holidays
Please apply for immediate consideration