Claims Specialist (Third Party)
Are you interested in joining a dynamic, growing company? If the answer is yes, then Covéa Insurance could be the ideal place for you.
Based in our Halifax office, from day one you will be working with a company that places its people at the heart of its organisation.
You would be responsible for...
- Assessing and resolving liability disputes pro-actively by clearly and informatively communicating with our policyholder and third party customers
- Recovering monies from third parties and third party insurers when our policyholder is not at fault for the accident
- Making payments relating to the damage caused by our insured driver to the respective parties involved in the motor incident
- Helping identify and prevent fraudulent claims
We are looking someone who has/is…
- A professional attitude
- The capacity to manage and deal with change effectively and timely
- The ability to achieve or exceed target
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to prioritise workloads
- Strong attention to detail coupled with a tenacious mind-set
- Able to deliver exceptional customer service
- GCSE grade C or above (or equivalent) in Maths and English
- 36.25 working hours per week with flexitime
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Competitive pension scheme
- Additional benefits