Our client is a central London law firm with around 100 staff. They work in five main areas of business, including; Corporate, Real Estate and Private Client.
Their benefits package includes corporate gym membership, season ticket loan, 25 days holiday and pension scheme.
They are now looking to recruit an Accounts Assistant. The successful candidate will have previous experience working in a legal firm and have good knowledge of Solicitors Accounts Rules.
- Opening and closing New Client/Matter Inception
- Processing Client and Office Receipts/Payments
- Allocating Receipts from Online Banking
- Processing Client to Office Transfers for bill payments
- Purchase Ledger Supplier Invoices/Payments
- Purchase Ledger Expenses Invoices/Payments
- Supporting across various accounting disciplines including billing and credit control
- Assisting with ad-hoc tasks and administration
- Previous experience in a legal account’s environment
- Working knowledge of SARs
- Team player and excellent communicator
- Good prioritisation skills and able to meet strict deadlines
- Good knowledge of Excel with the ability to develop spreadsheets.
It is Career Legal’s policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you.
Career Legal is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this permanent vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.