£50,000 - £55,000 per annum, plus excellent staff benefits and competitive annual bonus
10am - 7pm
City of London
An exciting opportunity within a prominent mid-sized financial advisory firm based in the heart of the City has just become available. They are looking for an experienced Senior Presentations Specialist to join them in their inception of building a brand-new Creative Team for the business. This is an exciting new role created out of a need for the development of a new DTP/Presentations team to help drive the brand of their successful business. The working hours for this new permanent role will be 10am - 7pm.
As an experienced Presentations Specialist, you will need to have excellent knowledge of Word, PowerPoint, Excel and the Adobe Creative Suite which you will use to create compelling and creative marketing and client collateral. This is a unique and exciting opportunity to join an established company in the development of their Presentations Team - being involved in growing the team from its absolute beginnings.
You will be working for a company who are proud of their friendly working environment and are renowned for their outstanding provisions for their staff members. Alongside a fantastic salary of approx. £50,000 - £55,000 per annum, they also offer a generous benefits package and outstanding bonuses.
- Working closely with a team of analysts to create and produce high-quality presentations using Word and PowerPoint
- Working with a team of bankers creating branded PowerPoint templates from scratch
- Completing amendments to create documents as requested by clients
- Managing the submission of work from clients
- Developing effective working relationships with clients and colleagues
- Offering first line support with document queries, software upgrades and procedural changes
You must have the following skills to be considered:
- Advanced knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Some basic knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- 5+ years working in a similar role in a corporate environment
- Excellent organisational skills with a critical eye in terms of accuracy
- Excellent written and verbal communication
If this exciting opportunity to join a financial advisory, helping to grow and develop a newly created Presentations Team fits your job search and you are looking to take the next step in your career within a company who really knows how to look after their staff and offers an excellent bonus structure, then please send your CV to Gemma Grima-Brown at HYF today.
It is HYFs policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful, and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you.
HYF is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.