£23K - £25,000
We are currently looking to recruit for an experienced PPC Executive to join our client a unique and growing technology company in Liverpool.
The main focus of the role would be to help manage a number of Google Ads & Bing Ads accounts. Reporting to the Head of Acquisition, the PPC Executive is a key role within the Marketing Team and the wider company as it looks to deliver successful campaigns across multiple accounts, keeping our client at the forefront of the industry, helping cement its status as a first mover.
- You will be responsible for account performance and management, including but not limited to; Campaign & Adgroup creation, AdCopy testing, Landing Page design & testing, as well as reporting within the Marketing Team.
- It’ll also be up to you to ensure campaigns are delivered according to objectives, providing analysis along the way to ensure performance is consistently improving.
- Managing PPC campaigns end to end.
- Reviewing and implementing best practices on a continual basis.
- The creation of AdCopy & Landing Pages as well as ongoing testing of each.
- Setting and monitoring bid levels in line with the client’s Objectives, Strategy and Tactics.
Key Skills Required:
- Working understanding of GoogleAds and BingAds.
- Experience with using Google Analytics.
- Willingness to test new things.
- able to complete work to a high-standard.
Due to high response, only suitable candidates will be contacted.