My client, a leading Leisure provider is looking for a Qualified Finance Manager to join their expanding team. The company has recently taken on new portfolio of businesses that specialize in a fast paced FMCG industry.
As a Finance Manager you will be responsible for delivering for a high-volume portfolio reporting directly into the Group Financial Controller. Other duties will consist of.
- Manage across all aspects of the finance functions
- Prepare month end accounts and reporting pack
- Ensure that all journal entries, accruals and prepayments are accurate
- Responsible for reconciliation of balance sheets
- Business partnering with business managers
- Preparing budgets and forecast for the portfolio
- Preparation of annual statutory audit
- Continually assessing and improving financial processes
Candidates will be able to demonstrate strong organistaional skills and the ability to adapt to a changing environment.
Candidates will be a Qualified ACCA/ACA/CIMA with previous experience of multisite accounting.