Quality Technician Night shift
We are keen to hear from experienced QUALITY TECHNICIANS from an FMCG background.
These roles will be based at our clients 11-acre site in Andover with excellent public transport connections around Andover and excellent links to major routes from the A303. This is a great opportunity to join a modern, privately owned and professional business with strong family values.
The nights role will be based on a Sunday - Thursday basis with the working hours of 22.00 - 06.00.
- Ensuring products manufactured are safe, legal and comply to customer's quality standards.
- Ensuring all food safety monitoring equipment are well maintained and calibrated to comply with legal and customer standard requirements.
- Ensuring compliance with British Retail Consortium (BRC) and customer specific standards are always met.
- Working with the Production Team to establish and maintain procedures and standards.
- Completion of regular quality reports.
- Conducting internal audits, including auditing products to ensure adherence to specification, swabs, micros, water tests, GMP audits, lockers, glass and plastic audits.
- Actively promoting good manufacturing practices.
- Ensuring monitoring equipment is calibrated with accordance to schedule and calibration records are retained.
- Conducting product assessment on finished products against quality attributes to ensure compliance to finished product specification.
- Conducting QA line checks on finished product to ensure all labelling information and date coding is correct and meets legal requirements and shelf life.
- Reporting immediately any product or process found to be out of specification. Controlling and documenting any non-conformances with accordance to company procedure.
- Assisting in identification of root cause of non-conformity/complaints and implementation of corrective actions as well as contributing towards trouble shooting & problem solving within the factory.
- Ensuring all related paperwork is completed and documented with accordance to company standard; legible, retained and retrievable.
- Assisting the implementation of company QMS process and procedures in the factory.
- Assisting Production in maintaining hygienic practices & procedures.
- Compiling Product Manuals and labelling information for all products for effective launch.
- Quality testing of raw materials, end products and packaging materials.
- Cleaning verification and validation to support the EMP.
- Assisting in 2nd party auditing and the training of new members in the QA team and Production Operatives.
- Assisting with the coverage of absence within the technical department to ensure business requirements are fully met.
- Level 3 in food hygiene
- Level 2/3 in HACCP
- EMP knowledge
- QMS knowledge
- BRC food manufacturing awareness
- Complaint handling
- Bakery process knowledge
- Internal audit trained
- Basic food law and regulations
- Food Manufacturing background
You will receive a salary of£28,000 per annum with an additional £2,000 per annum Shift Allowance for nights.
If you are interested, then apply now!
For more information contact us on Facebook: Mploy Staffing Solutions Andover or call Ana on or pop into our office: 27 London Street, Andover SP10 2NU.