Business Development Manager
OSR is currently recruiting on behalf of a digital marketing agency in Leicester who are seeking an experienced, results-driven, & digital-focused Business Development Manager! If you have previous experience in Sales or Business Development within a digital agency, or have experience in media/advertising sales, or other web-related experience, this would be ideal for you. My client is a full-service digital agency offering award-winning services in Search Marketing - SEO & PPC, Web Design and Development, Hosting, Email, Social, Affiliate, Content Marketing and various other services.
In this role, you will be expected to source, identify, and secure new business opportunities around the Midlands. You will make contact with prospective clients, put together proposals, consult digital packages and strategies, and close deals.
DAY TO DAY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Researching and sourcing for new clients.
- Contacting businesses and decision makers directly.
- Communicating over the phone, via email, social media, and face-to-face.
- Negotiating deals.
- Guiding and consulting clients through packages the agency can offer them.
- Objection handling.
- Account management.
- Retention, upselling, and continued service.
- Competitor research.
- Mastery of the sales process.
- Ability to work independently.
- Proactive attitude to seek out opportunities.
- Experience in digital marketing or media/advertising sales is essential.
- New business and account management.
SALARY AND BENEFITS
Basic salary between £25,000 - £30,000 per annum.
Uncapped commission scheme.
OTE £40,000+ per annum.
Leicester - LE2
10-minute drive from Leicester train station
We will endeavour to respond to your contact/application within 48 hours, but due to the volume of applications we receive on a daily basis, if you haven't heard from us within 4 working days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This advert has been posted by a recruitment agency acting on behalf of a client.