Graduate Design Engineer - Halifax - 18-23K
White Label are working with an engineering company in the Halifax area who are looking to recruit a Graduate Design Engineer.
Are you looking to join a company where you can develop into a well-rounded engineer? Do you have a passion for drawing/detailing with a keen eye for detail? Are you open to travel in the future seeing machinery commissioned on site across the world? If so this could be the role for you.
Responsible to the Technical Services Manager you will initially be responsible for completing detailed manufacturing and assembly drawings for the company’s engineering products using AutoCAD Mechanical 2D and Inventor 3D CAD software.
The role will later progress to managing design projects from concept to completion. This will allow you to gain additional experience in project management functions such as going to site and meeting with customers and suppliers as necessary.
- Engineering degree or equivalent.
- Methodical, meticulous and capable of producing work to a very strict specifications.
- 2D and 3D CAD experience - Inventor would be desirable.
- Industry/placement experience is an advantage.
- Willingness to learn.
- Attention to detail.
- Willing to travel internationally.
- Passion for engineering/enjoys drawing.
A salary of £18,000 - £23,000 is on offer for the right candidate with continuous training and development to ensure you progress.
- Working hours - 34 hours per week
- 8-4 or 9-5 Monday to Thursday, Friday 9-4 - 1 hour lunch and a 15 minute break in the morning and afternoon.
- 24 days holiday + bank holidays
- Bupa Medical Scheme
This is an excellent opportunity to join a company who will invest into your development over the next 2 years. They take on students each year and are extremely efficient at training new employees and are looking for someone who has the drive and determination to learn and progress.
Please apply for immediate consideration