PR Account Manager
Do you want to work for one Milton Keynes' most vibrant and reputable PR Agencies? If so, we are recruiting for a B2B PR Manager to join our award winning team who work specifically across the Leisure and Hospitality industries.
Salary: £30,000 to £38,000
· Modern Offices
· Free Parking
· 26.5 Days Holidays
· Private Health Care
Location: Milton Keynes
Commutable Locations: Milton Keynes, Northampton, Newport Pagnell, Bedford, Luton, Buckingham
This PR Account Manager Role will appeal to you if you:
· Want to work for an agency who enjoy a strong reputation, come highly recommended, and are passionate advocates for Public Relations.
· Further develop your career in one of Milton Keynes most sort after companies to work for.
· Enjoy working in an office that is full of infectious laughter and a team who are one big family.
We are an Agency who are looking to recruit a forward-thinking B2B PR Account Manager to join our team who offer the Leisure & Hospitality Industries award winning content for their customers.
This role will cover a variety of our retained B2B clients to deliver exceptional PR campaigns across a variety of digital channels. Reporting into a Senior Account Director, the key responsibilities for this role are:
· Develop PR & Content strategies for our B2B clients that lead to successful campaigns and measurable results.
· Converse with key stakeholder, across our clientèle, managing multiple accounts delivering impactful campaigns.
· To grow our current client base by maximising opportunities to up sell our products and offerings.
· Collaborate across the wider team sharing thought provoking and innovative ideas on how to make our content & PR award winning and noteworthy.
· To be a natural communicator and build key relationships with decision makers so that we become their outsourced department for all Public Relations work.
Overall, as our new B2B PR Account Manager you will very quickly become an integral member of our ever-growing team. You will work across a variety of our retained B2B accounts, with the aim to produce stand out work and make a significant difference.
To be considered for this PR Account Manager role you must live within a commutable distance to Milton Keynes. We are particularly keen to hear from anyone who has experience of working within an agency across B2B PR.
Critically you must have:
· An understanding on how to manage B2B accounts.
· Strong knowledge of PR & communication techniques.
· Excellent writing skills with the creativity to write charismatic content and know where to place that content to have the most impact.
· To possess great project management and organisational skills.
· A confident and friendly personality.
Ideally you will have:
· A general awareness of how to optimize digital campaigns (SEO, PPC, Social Advertising etc).
· An understanding of budgeting, wider marketing, and campaign planning.
· A curious mind with the willingness to consistently learn.
We are an agency who love what we do and the clients that we work with. We have been established for almost 20 years providing the Hospitality & Leisure industries award winning Content & PR. Due to growth we are now looking to bring on board a B2B PR Account Manager to manage some of our most valued clients and drive our business forward.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services: PR / Content Management / Marketing / Digital PR / Copywriting / Account Management / Account Executive / B2B Marketing
INTERESTED? Please apply to our consultant Joel Barnet quoting PR Account Manager and reference JKB15348 to DD: +44 (0) Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. Tel: +44 (0) . Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to where the role is based.