Trainee Sales & Marketing Co-Ordinator
Trainee Sales & Marketing Co-Ordinator - National UK Brands!
Millipic are marketing specialists brand new to Liverpool. We may be new, but we aren't rookies! We are currently recruiting for 5 marketing coordinators to join our team to manage the marketing and branding for UK's most reputable brands.
Perfect marketing opportunity if you have just finished University and looking to put the theory into practice. Or do you come from a completely different sector and looking to embrace the marketing world? No problems, we offer full marketing training to all our team.
Marketing Co-Ordinator - What Will I Be Doing?
You will be supported one-on-one with one of our marketing specialists. Once you’re up and running, you will:
- Be involved in the marketing and promotions of our products.
- Manage the marketing campaigns for the B2C channel
- Implement marketing strategies directly including events and residential visitations.
- Be responsible for developing and increasing customer acquisitions
- Finalising sales and customers applications.
What we offer to our Marketing Co-Ordinators:
- Full training from industry experts and invite to regular marketing seminars to continually further your skills and knowledge
- Weekly company socials and team nights
- Invite to our annual company R&R 'rest and relaxation' break. In previous years, we have taken our team across Europe, the US, South Africa and Canada.
- Financial bonuses and commission only based earnings
Contact our team, and find out more today!
We currently have full time and flexible self-employed positions. You can state your preference for full time or part time, later in the recruitment process.
We will be shortlisting candidates shortly to meet with the manager for a preliminary appointment and a further shadowing day with our current customer service and sales team. We currently have several locations based within 10 miles of Liverpool city centre, so travel to these locations will be involved. Please note as this is part of the interview process, this is an unpaid day.