Mechanical Associate Director/Team Leader - Norwich
I am currently looking to recruit a Mechanical Associate Director/Team leader, to work for a well established Multi-discipline consultancy, based in Norwich.
If you are currently working at Associate level or above, with a proven track record managing an M&E team in a client facing capacity, please read on.
My client is a very well established company, who currently have 4 offices across the South of England. They offer a number of services including M&E and Structural Design, as well as Architectural.
Their Norwich office is experiencing a sustained period of success, and due to this and long term expansion plans, they are looking to recruit a team leader to oversee their growing M&E team.
The position would either suit someone who is an established Senior Manager, but they would be open to hearing from someone at Mechanical Associate level who feels they are ready for the next step of their career.
Requirements for the position:
- Currently working within the Building Services sector at Mechanical Associate level or above, with a proven track record of managing a small team.
- Capable of performing a client facing role, with the ability to lead projects and win repeat business.
- Ideally degree qualified. CEng would be advantageous although not essential.
- A proven track record of Project delivery within a consulting environment.
- An ambitious person, looking to help grow the office in the region and progress with the business on a personal level.
- Based within a commutable distance from Norwich, or willing to relocate within the UK.
- Full UK working rights are essential.
What my client can offer you:
- Long term career potential. They are looking for someone who can help grow the M&E team, with the longer term aim of you progressing through the business.
- The chance to work for a well established, highly thought of company, with a proven track record of project delivery.
- A very competitive salary and benefits package.
- The chance to be in charge of your own team and it’s success. You will be given full support from the Directors of the business to achieve yours and the companies long term plans.
If you are a Mechanical Associate/Associate Director and commutable to Norwich and would like to be considered for this team leader position, contact Dean Parry, Director of BPI Recruitment.
I am available 8am-8pm Monday to Saturday on 01483 343 016 or mobile 07823 333 533, and all conversations will be held in the strictest of confidence.