Our client, an award accountancy firm based in Medway and Tonbridge, are looking for a Bookkeeper to join their existing team. A full UK driving license is required due to travelling between offices and to client visits.
* Preparation of VAT and CIS returns
* Day to day bookkeeping,
* Management of accounts, budget and cash flows
* Credit control for clients be it in the Medway or Tonbridge office or at the clients
* Liaising with clients to resolve queries regarding bookkeeping, VAT or CIS
In return our client is offering a competitive salary of up to £30,000 per anum DOE.
The ideal candidate will have;
* Sage experience and knowledge of QuickBooks and Xero. Knowledge on Free Agent would be
preferred but not required
* Experience of payroll processing would be advantageous
* The ability to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines
* Practice experience
Please contact Catherine in the Berry Recruitment Kent branch to discuss further.