Sellick Partnership are currently recruiting for a Management Accountant on behalf of a established business in Runcorn on a permanent basis.
Our client is looking for an enthusiastic individual who is an experienced Management Accountant to join their busy finance team.
As Management Accountant you will take responsibility for:
- Preparation, completion and review of month end accounts
- Monthly variance analysis for actual results against budgeted and forecasted
- Coordination, review and delivery of monthly, quarterly and annual information and reports
- Monthly review of actual, forecast and budgeted spend and liaising with budget holders
- Responsible for preparation and review of year end and statutory accounts
- Preparation for the year end audit and liaising with external auditors
- Developing and maintaining business processes and accounting policies
The Management Accountant must meet the following skillset:
- Qualified Accountant
- Strong business acumen and commercial knowledge
- Excellent analytical skills
- Effective written and communication skills
- Hands on approach
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and the ability to work with large volumes of data
- Knowledge of SAP is desirable
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Management Accountant to join a reputable business. Our client also offers excellent benefits including free car parking.
Please apply now should you have the relevant experience.
Candidates without relevant experience will not be reviewed for this position.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.