Digital Marketing Executive - Investments / Trading Business
Digital Marketing Executive - Online Investments and Trading Business - £30,000
An ambitious, fast paced and growing Company based in Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire. They pride Themselves on delivering top-quality customer service, for which they are multiple award winners. Their aim is to make investing simply easier. Founded in 1990, they enable the individual investor to buy and sell shares and stock market investments online.
They are committed to finding the best people to help them build the business, rewarding their employees with excellent benefits and proven career development opportunities.
In 2018 they were proud to be accredited a Silver Investors in People award, identifying them as a great employer, an outperforming place to work and for having a clear commitment to sustainability.
As a Digital Marketing Executive, you'll report directly to the Digital Marketing Manager, while working closely with the Brand and Digital development teams. This role is responsible for managing the digital advertising and PPC search marketing activities across a variety of paid and organic channels. This person will also be a key part of the management of the CMS, EpiServer.
The successful candidate will a good blend of some of the below functions:
- Working on all paid advertising channels including online banners, AdWords, Bing Ads, Google Display Network, and paid social campaigns. (Mostly AdWords)
- Daily maintenance and monitoring of keyword bids, impression share, quality scores and overall performance measurement reporting.
- Monitoring, testing and optimisation of the online banners to generate the best engagement and reduce wasted spend.
- Work with design and external agency to create online programmatic banners based on testing and proof of what works for the target audience.
- Bring key recommendations to the campaign planning meetings per advertising channel to identify what would / would not work against strategy and creative.
- Make recommendations and advise on how online digital marketing can be improved and optimised to meet business KPIs.
- Perform keyword research and share findings with the wider marketing department
- Track & analyse results to identify potential opportunities for improvements
- Work with the brand manager and copywriter to create ad copy that will increase click through rate and quality score to lower cost per click.
- Implementation of A/B and multivariate testing to continuously improve ROI and performance
- Creative copy performance monitoring, testing and optimisation
- Provide landing page recommendations and insights from a paid search perspective
- Provide monthly reporting to support the management team
- Liaise with internal teams to ensure coverage of key categories & products in the search landscape
- Stay up to date with the latest developments and trends across the PPC landscape
- Work with the digital team optimise landing pages for search
They are looking for energetic, enthusiastic and motivated individual who is passionate about Digital Marketing.
You will hit a strong blend of the below points:
- Demonstrated experience delivering successful PPC campaigns
- A passion for all things search marketing
- Experience with Google AdWords, Google Display Network and Bing Ads
- A wider knowledge of digital marketing, particularly PPC & SEO
- Excellent problem-solving skills to optimise and drive the best ROI
- Excellent communication skills and able to work well as part of a team
- A good working knowledge of Google Analytics
- Some Experience of other paid marketing solutions including Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn desirable
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- 26 days holiday per year + Bank holidays
- Discounted onsite gym
- Onsite free secure car and bike parking
- Free discounts and offers platform with Perkbox
- Employee support programme 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
- 8% Employer pension contributions (non-contributory)
- Private healthcare
- Life Assurance - (4 x salary)
- Share Incentive Plan - an opportunity to buy shares through their services, with the Company matching 2 shares for every 1 you buy!
- Employee share account discount
- Discretionary profit share bonus