Long-established to the area, and with strong links within the local business, and wider general community; this firm is now looking for an experienced senior manager to join the firm as a Partner Designate. This is to replace the planned retirement of a long standing Partner.
This is a general practitioner with the majority of its clients based in the South West Kent area. They are now looking to expand further afield and are proactively targeting clients in London and across the South east.
As a member of the senior leadership team, your role is likely to include but is not limited to:-
- Running your own portfolio of clients across a diverse range of industry sectors
- Introductory meeting with clients, on-going business support, post review meetings
- Developing your client base; identifying new clients; cross-selling where appropriate
- Looking at marketing initiatives within the firm
- Preparing and reviewing statutory year-end accounts
- Preparing and reviewing monthly management accounts and monthly reporting pack
- Personal and corporate tax compliance; some tax advisory work
- Mentoring, monitoring and developing more junior members of the team
- Working toward the on-going improvement, and modernisation of the firm internally
This role would suit a seasoned Practice professional (ideally with accelerated career progression), and now looking to take that final step towards Partnership.
You will need to demonstrate not only strong technical ability but a touch of the salesman with outstanding communication skills. It is envisaged that you will be qualified, and based in the local area.
This is an outstanding and rare senior opportunity within Practice.
For further information then please do not hesitate to contact Robin at the Red Eagle Group.