AutoCAD Plant 3D Modeller
Bonfire Recruitment are retained in the recruitment of an AutoCAD Plant 3D Design Modeller / Designer who has demonstrable experience of complex package designs for a Permanent role at our growing EPC client in the North of the UK.
This is an exciting phase in this truly dynamic organisation and you will report to the head of design and be a key member of the engineering team.
You will be responsible for producing layouts, detailed drawings and creating 3D models using AutoCAD Plant 3D Toolset for plants across the UK and Globe.
Responsibilities will include:
- Create and modify 3D models using AutoCAD Plant 3D
- Create accurate technical documentation for complex engineering packages
- Prepare and update layout, installation and 3D drawings for projects
- Prepare process plant and pipework drawings
- Provide technical input for use in tender and proposal documents
- Review plans, specifications and other customer documentation
- Revise and update drawings for manufacturing / assembly
- Preparation of Coordination drawings for consultant approval & site execution
- Demonstrable AutoCAD 3D Plant experience (Minimum 2 years )
- Experience of producing highly technical solutions to multiple high value projects
- QBE or Degree qualified within an engineering discipline
- Passionate about offering the best engineering solution to customers
- Experience in equipment layout for municipal and industrial construction projects
- Previous experience of Wastewater / Process plants / Chemical / Oil and Gas plants or similar installations would be an asset to the organisations recent portfolio of customers.
Our client offers an exceptional rewards package inclusive of bonus and personal development
Should you have this AutoCAD 3D Plant Experience and keen to be part of something special for the long term please send your most recent CV through the weblink asap in the first instance.