Personal Tax Assistant Manager
Rutherford Briant are recruiting a Personal Tax Assistant Manager for a regional specialist firm of Chartered Accountants in Bury St. Edmunds.
Our client is looking for an experienced Assistant Manager to join a supportive team with a great mix of clients.
Typical duties will include:
- Preparation of draft self-assessment tax returns including capital gains computations and preparation of schedules of income from property.
- Review the progress of tax return preparation and payment of tax through the tax cycle.
- Production of P11D’s, monitoring progress and ensuring timely completion
- Responsible for the management of own portfolio of clients.
- Manage and develop client relationships, including regular client contact by telephone, meetings and electronically.
- Liaise directly with business owners and accounts staff.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with clients.
The successful candidate will be ATT / CTA qualified or qualified by experience with experience in a supervisory position. Experience in trusts, inheritance tax, remuneration planning and advising on residence and domicile matters would be an advantage.
Rutherford Briant is the Leading Accountancy and Tax recruitment specialist across Cambridgeshire, Essex, East Anglia and London