Are you ACA/ACCA qualified and working within accounts preparation in practice?
Would you like to be working with a diverse client portfolio and reporting directly to the Managers/Partners?
Are you keen to work for a forward facing and modern organisation?
If you answered "YES!" to the above then we would love to talk to you about a job we are currently recruiting. We are looking to find an Accounts Senior with energy, ambition and a strong sense of commitment to join the fun and friendly team in Amersham.
What is the role?
In the role of Accounts Senior, you will be responsible for the following:
- Preparation of accounts for a variety of clients including audit limited companies, partnerships and sole traders.
- Delegation of work to more junior staff and quality review.
- Travelling to client premises as required and to deal with clients in a professional manner either in person, telephone or by email.
- Providing advice to owner managers on both business and personal matters.
What will I get?
In exchange for your hard work you will receive the following:
- Competitive salary and rewards scheme
- 37.5 hour working week
- Supportive working environment within a modern office
- Onsite parking
- Excellent career opportunities not just for your immediate progression, but also for the future
We are one of the UK’s leading providers of accountancy, tax and business advice to owner-managed and mid-size companies. Wilkins Kennedy joined Baldwins, one of the UK’s fastest-growing business advisory groups in 2018 and we remain ambitious in our future plans. We believe that our success comes from our talented team of co-workers, and are always keen to welcome motivated, enthusiastic people into our growing business.